fax: (262) 542-7870
The Clerk's Office is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
The Village of Waukesha Clerk/Treasurer's Office is professional and pleasant, providing timely and accurate information while exhibiting the highest quality of efficient, friendly service to the public.
- Assist the public
- Administer the daily activities of Village Government
- Administer directives of Village Board
- Duties as defined in Wisconsin State Statute 60.33 and 60.34
- Assist Village Board in implementation of policies, procedures and ordinances
- Issue burn permits, dog and all other licenses
- Administer elections
- Collect, disburse and manage village monies
- Maintain and provide records
- Prepare budget along with the village board
- Secretary to Plan Commission
All village meeting notices are posted at the village hall (inside and outside), at Big Bend and Glendale Rd., and at Oak Grove and River Rd. All legal notices are published in the Waukesha Freeman.